Thursday, October 13, 2011

Girls' Nights




Today, I am looking forward to spending a lovely evening with a great friend and the author of the fabulous blog The Lonely Wife Project. We plan to drink lots of wine, watch lots of OC reruns, eat lots of yummy food (thank goodness one of us is a good chef, I cheated and got my dessert contribution from the local bakery, shhh) and just enjoy the company of another estrogen fueled beautiful being. Girls' nights are so important for our sanity and well being. Sometimes it's tough to remember to take time out from our busy work schedules, significant others, kids, pets, families etc. to just relax in the company of the ladies, but I'm sure glad we get to do it occasionally! What do y'all like to do with your gal pals?

Here's what's new on my Ipod this week that screams CHICK MUSIC to me!! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. The cakes you baked from scratch were delicious ;) Thanks for getting drunk and watch the OC with me!!

    ReplyDelete